DMI Engineering College topped in this district in terms of Placment. So far 49 candidates got job offer from leading campanies...
DISTRICT LEVEL CHAM...
DMIEC Recieved District Level
Champianship from Kumari
kalaikazham for arts and
CSIR has sponsored DMIEC for conducting 2 days workshop on Real Time Based MIMO Decoder for Next Generation....
- This college has been established by Rev.Fr.A.E.Arul Raj OMI and managed by DMI Sisters.
This is Approved By Govnt.of Tamilnadu Recognized by AICTE, Affiliated to Anna University.
DMI is known for its time-honorable tradition of imparting quality education to the society
and rendering social service without discrimination.The college is situated in a beautiful
place near Aralvaimozhi in Kanyakumari District (Tamilnadu).The idyllic surroundings with a
vast expanse of windmills, caressed by gentle breeze from the hills and the calm atmosphere
of the college are conducive for academic pursuits.
The youth who are the fulcrum of the nation and need to be imbibed with the time-tested values of spiritual well-being, as a basis of acquiring knowledge, health, skill and love for all fellow being.
DMI Engineering College has been established with a long-range vision of shaping itself into a premier technical Institution in the country offering UG and PG courses. It aims to develop itself into a research center. The institution aims to become an industrial consultancy center to cater to the needs of neighboring rural areas, Government and Private Organizations in the region in all their growth activities.
- To educate the poor and needy students and to shape them as disciplined engineers.
- To train and impart necessary soft skills and communication skills with a positive attitude.
- To train our students to become entrepreneurs and readily employable.
- To encourage inter disciplinary knowledge and understanding amongst the students leading to achievements.
To develop dynamic and socially conscious technical leaders with professional ethics, human values and character to serve our Mother land.