Placement Department undertakes the following activities to achieve the desired results and set targets.
- Placement of students in industries through campus recruitments, pooled campus and off campus recruitments.
- Inplant training for students in industries during summer and winter vacation.
- Project works for the final year students in industries.
- Continuous institute-industry interaction.
- Alumni activities
- Participating in industrial exhibitions, fairs, seminars to promote useful interaction with the industries.
Other activities like
- Counseling on job opportunities.
- Guidance to the students on GATE, IES, GRE etc.
- Helping students in industry visits.