BE : Computer Science and Engineering
1. To provide quality education in the ever changing field of Computer Science and Engineering.
2. To provide a learning ambience to enhance innovations, problem solving skills, leadership qualities, team-spirit and ethical responsibilities.
- To educate students to be successful, ethical and effective problem solvers and life-long learners in the field of Computer Science and Engineering who will contribute positively to the economic well being of our nation.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) was established in the year 2009 with an objective of providing quality education in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. The Department aims at providing value based training and skills needed for the students in the software industry. The Department has well equipped state-of-the-art laboratory facilities to carryout various real-time projects, research and consultancy activities in recent technologies.
The Department has well qualified, dedicated, co-operative and experienced faculties with various relevant specializations to compete with the current industry standards. Regular training programs are conducted to enhance the employability of our students. The training programs focus on enhancing their soft skills and programming ability.
In addition to the co-curriculum activities, a wide range of value added courses are also available in order to improve and refine the overall potential of the students. The department has 34Mbps in 3rd line broadband Internet connection in all the labs and staff rooms, which provides good academic support for staff and students.
PEO 1: Core Competency: To enable graduates to pursue higher education and research, or have a successful career in industries associated with Computer Science and Engineering, or as entrepreneurs.
PEO 2: Expertise in Profession: To ensure that graduates have the ability and attitude to adapt to emerging technological changes.
PEO 3: Leadership Qualities and Team Work: To enable graduates to communicate effectively and to demonstrate professional behaviour while working in diverse team.
COMPUTER SOCIETY OF INDIA
2012-2014 batch M.E
2012-2014 batch M.E
2014-2016 batch ME
2015-2017 batch ME
Tamil Nadu State Council for Science & Technology
- Our students Ms.Anne Joy Besant, Ms.Sinu Mol, Ms.Sahaya Ashwini & Mr.Arun Kumar got award and Rs.10,000 fund for their project titled ”Fake currency detection using Android Mobile” by Tamil Nadu State Council for Science & Technology.
- Gurumoorthy & Mr.Sahaya Darwin got The Best Project Award and Rs.7,500 fund for their project titled “ Using Smart Card for Travel Fare Detection in Transport Automation System” .
- The project entitled “Wireless Mesh Network for Providing Internet Connectivity in Rural Areas” by Ms.Ajitha, Ms.Ashwini Brintha, Ms.Sowmi & Jenifer Patricia guided by our Principal was awarded the best project in International Society for Scientific Research & Development.
- Mr.Pravin Raj, Mr.Monish & Mr.Timo Abraham got the Best Project Award and Rs.6000 fund for their project titled ”Indoor Crop Plantation using IOT based Climatic Control Growth Regulator Technology”.