- Recognition by Accreditation bodies for association with a professional organization
- Grant of Free nominee membership to three faculty members with voting rights & log-in privilege on CSI knowledge portal
- 4 copies of CSI Communications every month
- Access to CSI knowledge portal and distinguished speaker list and eligibility for volunteering to be a speaker
- Eligibility to apply for assistance to attend International conferences
- Concessional rates for CSI Conferences and Tutorials for nominees
- Eligibility to publish articles in CSI communications and Transactions for nominees
- Discounted IEEE membership rate for faculty
- Reciprocal membership of BCS, ACS and subsidized product offerings by them
- Benefits available through CSI-IFIP, C-DAC, PMI & Microsoft collaboration
- Eligibility for nomination of best Student Branch award
- Additional 4 copies of CSI Communications to the institution & log-in privilege to the students on CSI knowledge portal with access to distinguished speaker list
- Attachment to a Regional Student coordinator & National Student coordinator for assistance with resource persons for various events and chapter support to organize seminars / workshops / tutorials / competitions / Expo
- Invitation for all Regional/State/National student conventions/conferences and competitions
- Concessional rates for CSI Conferences and Tutorials for student members
- Opportunity for students to interact with Industry professionals and chalk out a career path
- Eligibility to publish articles in CSI communications and journal for student members
- Eligibility to be nominated for the best Student paper in CSI communications
- Eligibility for CSI funded minor projects (for College Students)
- CSI Certification and Training programs at discounted rates for students
- Permission to conduct events under CSI Banner
IEEE students Chapters exist in nearly every corner of the world. The network of more than 560 worldwide chapters is an integral part of the membership experience offering leadership, a forum to find solutions to problems, professional development, and career advancement opportunities for both professionals and students. Membership in an IEEE Student Chapter is free and establishes the direct link between the classroom and the conference room.
Student Chapters receive opportunities to meet with industry leaders, participate in professional development programs and develop contacts for internships and future career opportunities.
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System. At present, ISTE has a very large and an effective membership base consisting of more than 1,02,985 Life Members, 5,54,094 Student Members, 2410 Institutional Members (including IITs, IISc.., NITs and other leading technical institutions), 1214 Faculty Chapters and 1322 Students’ Chapters and 17 Sections throughout the country.
The major objective of the ISTE is to provide quality training programmes to teachers and administrators of technical institutions to update their knowledge and skills in their fields of activity and to assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industry and other organisations.
Following faculty members having life time
- Dr.M.A.Leo Vijilious (Principal)
- Dr.M.Suresh (Professor/CSE)
- Dr.BelsamJebaAnand (Vice Principal)
- Dr.K.G.Revathy (HOD/ECE)
- Dr.A.Umamageswari (HOD/CSE)
- Ms.Vennila (HOD/EEE)
- Ms.Immaculate Geetha (Prof/Physics)
ICT Academy is an initiative of the government of India in collaboration with the state governments and Industries. ICTACT is a not-for-profit society, the first of its kind pioneer venture under the Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model that endeavours to train the higher education teachers and students thereby exercises on developing the next generation teachers and industry ready students. ICTACT was started to meet the skill requirements of the industry and generate more employment especially in tier 2 and 3 towns, the rural parts of the country. The organization was formed with representations from the State government of Tamil nadu, leading companies in the ICT industry and national Association of Software Services Companies (nASSCOM) in India. With training of teachers and students as the primary objective, ICTACT has been working through a seven pillar program in the areas of Faculty development, Student Skill development, Entrepreneurship development, Youth Empowerment, Industry-Institute Interaction, digital Empowerment and Research & Publications. In the last 7 years, ICTACT has strived on every aspect to provide a holistic service to every stakeholder of the education ecosystem in developing the next generation of talent pool in India to make them industry ready employees, innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders. ICTACT is recently endorsed and recommended by nITI Aayog (national Institution for Transforming India Aayog), the national Planning body of government of India as one of the unique organization for dissemination and replication, which is aligned to the Skill India Vision of the government of India. Through its various initiatives, ICTACT has been part of strengthening the India’s four important visions on Skill India, digital India, Startup India and Make in India.